Lupatopia
Welcome to Lupatopia! Are you new to the site? Feel free to sign up, new members are always welcome. Register or sign in to start role-playing!
Lupatopia
Welcome to Lupatopia! Are you new to the site? Feel free to sign up, new members are always welcome. Register or sign in to start role-playing!
Lupatopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupatopia

Lupatopia is a free, wolf role-playing forum. It is good for beginners to advanced role-players. We are always looking for new members!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My wolf for RPG
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:08 am by 2002CAL

» The Main Clearing
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:29 am by wolfgirl2700

» The Claiming Of Sunset Falls
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:42 am by Sapphire

» The Claiming Of Pinewood Forest
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 am by wolfgirl2700

» The Vast River
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am by WolfatHeart

» Rate The Avatar
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 pm by WolfatHeart

» wolfgirl2700's wolves
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 pm by Sapphire

» Julie of the wolves
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm by wolfgirl2700

» Hello Everyone.
The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:57 am by wolfgirl2700

RPG Month
It is currently: March in the RPG
Top posting users this week
No user
Packs
Woodfall Pack- Territory: Pinewood Forest Cascade Pack- Territory: Sunset Falls

The Main Clearing

Go down 
+3
monkeyzoo9
WolfatHeart
Sapphire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

The Main Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 am

Firefly walked into the clearing, silently cursing himself for it at the same time. "What is the meaning of this gathering?" he asked tail high hoping that it wouldn't come to any fights

Bramble looked over in surprise at Fireflies bold approach. She said nothing hoping the question would be answered by another. Her amber eyes turned to look up at the sky for a second before coming to rest on the ground
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 am

Shadow spoke up " its just a coincidence, we've all came here at the same time, not meaning to" He told Firefly.
----
Snow kept her eyes on the wolves, not saying anythin.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Head Admin (Site Creator)
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:37 am

Ice took a glance at the wolf who asked a question. "We have all come to find a mate and join a pack or create one- I suppose." He sat down, his eyes drifting around.
Back to top Go down
https://lupatopia.rpg-board.net
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 am

Firefly calmed, this was not a threat "I'm sorry, for seeming so suspiscious I mean..." he sat down and looked around at the other wolves head slightly bowed

Bramblefrost padded up to Ice "What pack were you once part of" she asked carefully, eyes boring a hole into the ground.
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 am

Snow watched the other wolves, laying down with her ears flattened. She didn't say anything, ust watched the others.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 am

Duane nodded. "I'm not here for any other reason." He looked around and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 am

Snow stood back up, looking at the others. She sighed, knowing she couldn't stay sient forever. She couldn't think of what to talk about though.
---
Shadow looked at the others, waiting for a conversation to start.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 am

Bramble tilted her head to one side raising her head and waiting for Ice to reply

Firefly stretched out on the ground and rolled around a bit, he was a bit bored of conversation and found this entertaining
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 am

Sienna sighed and wondered what to say. She paced around, her fur shimmering in the dappled sunlight that shone through the trees.
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 am

Shadow looked at Sienna pacing around. " have you been in a pack before?" he asked, trying to get a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 am

Firefly got up and walked over to the edge of the clearing he looked back and whined, this wasn't going sucsessfully like all other attempts at finding a mate, usually he wouldn't find this many wolves but he still didn't know what to do

Bramble waited for Ice to reply
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 am

Ice's memories flooded into his mind. "I was part of a pack from eastern Lupatopia, in the colder lands," he explained, "I was in the Snowstone Pack. It was freezing over there."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:52 am

Sienna nodded. "I was in a pack quite far away, but I left last year." she explained, thinking of her old pack.
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:53 am

Shadow "How'd you end up here?" he asked, sitting down.
---
Snow looked at he wolves, not sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 am

Brambles eyes softened "Snowstone...sounds familiar but not much, I was in a pack once, Windfall Pack, I only left because I thought I could make my own pack" she said looking at a small flower in the bed of grass

Firefly came back and looked around, finally allowing himself to relax he turned to Snow "Where are you from?" he asked rather quickly
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 am

Snow looked at Firefly, " A place far away from here. Its a long story " She said, sitting down now.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 am

"I left, I wanted a change, and decided to start a new one or join another," she explained, looking down, and then back up.

------

Ice nodded. "That sounds familiar too," he replied, looking at Bramble curiously, with interest.
Back to top Go down
Blue Sky Blossom
Blue Sky Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 am

Duane sat and listened not being much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 am

Shadow nodded " I under stand that, thats pretty much the same reason I left my old pack " he said, watching her.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 am

Bramble stood up and looked around at the clearing "It's beautiful" she said without meaning to.

"Oh" Firefly hushed himself silently and lay down
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 am

Snow watched him, laying down as well. " what about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 am

Ice smiled a little. "I guess so," he retorted, turning his gaze to Bramble.

------

Sienna nodded as she watched Shadow.
Back to top Go down
monkeyzoo9
monkeyzoo9

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:09 am

Shadow laied down, but still kept his eyes on Sienna. " Have you been here long?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WolfatHeart
WolfatHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 am

Bramblefrost gave a wolfy grin back at him and looked up.

Firefly grimaced, his recent memories weren't proud ones, instead he told her the old ones "I was in a pack near a large valley, I can't remember everything about it but I know that it was called Sagedell pack..." he trailed off, being careful not to mention the being driven away part of it
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 am

Sienna looked up at him and laid down in union. "Yes, I have been here for about a year, 10 moons I think," she responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next